New Intake 2022
Welcome to our September 2022 Reception intake!
Summer Fun Day - 9th July 2-4 pm
Put the date in your diary and book your tickets as we're having a Summer Fun Day!
There will be lots of games and activities and it will be a fun event for the whole family.
Tickets are £2 for adults and £1 for children. Book your tickets here: https://www.pta-events.co.uk/cris/
We hope to see you there! It will be a great opportunity for our new families to meet each other as well as families in other year groups whilst enjoying this fun event run by the PTA.
Stay & Play - 28th June 9.30/9.45-11am
We hope that you and your child will be able to join us on Tuesday 28th June at our ‘Stay & Play’ session. For full details, please see the letter uploaded at the foot of this page.
- Location: Crawley Ridge Infant School
- Entrance: Enter via our main pedestrian entrance (do not use the delivery entrance/exit - this is clearly sign-posted) We will be using Diamond class as the entrance and exit to both classrooms. This will be clearly visible with a welcome sign.
- Timings: Arrival between 09:30 – 09:45, the session will end by 11:00.
- Do I need to bring anything with me? No, unless you are yet to complete the enrolment paperwork that we require. We will reach out to parents who have incomplete paperwork during this transition morning. On the day, we ask all parents to stay for the entire session.
Graitney Club - Wraparound Care
Based at Crawley Ridge Juniors, Graitney Club aims to provide high quality, affordable, reliable and accessible before and after school childcare to all children who attend Crawley Ridge Infants and Juniors. Please see their leaflet at the foot of this page for further details and information on how to contact them should you wish to book your child a place.
Parents and children have the opportunity to explore Graitney Club at a drop in session on 6th July from 1 pm to 2 pm.
For more information please call Charmaine on 01276 61144 opt 2, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
May Induction Meeting for Parents
It was lovely to welcome so many of you to our first meeting last night. We hope you found the evening helpful. The presentation given has now been uploaded at the foot of this page for you to re-visit if required.
To those people who were unable to attend yesterday, please do take a look at the presentation as it will give you an insight in to what to expect from the Reception year at school. Today we have posted to you the Registration Forms that were handed out to parents in attendance last night.
Registration forms (along with a small photo of your child and their original birth certificate) should be brought to the school office no later than Friday 13th May.
|19th April||Offers of school places made by the Local Authority|
|19th April||Welcome letters from Crawley Ridge Infant School dispatched|
|22nd April||Deadline: email email@example.com to provide email address|
|29th April||Deadline: submit Microsoft Form to Crawley Ridge Infant School|
|4th May||Deadline: accept or decline offer of a place with the Local Authority|
|4th May, 6pm-7pm||Welcome presentation by Headteacher and Reception Team|
|28th June, arrive between 9.30am & 9.45am||Stay and Play session - allows the children to explore independently in the classroom whilst their grownups enjoy a tea or coffee nearby. We ask all parents to remain on site for the duration of the session which is due to finish at 11.00am.|
|6th July, 1.00pm-2.00pm||Open Session at Graitney Club for wraparound care - buzz at the entrance to Crawley Ridge Junior School and ask for 'Graitney'|
|6th July, 2.15pm-2.45pm||Story Time - Teachers will have allocated your child to one of the two Reception classes and this is an opportunity for your child to meet their class teacher and new classmates for a story before the summer break|
Explore our website
- About Us - for school times and classes, staff, governors, volunteers
- News and Events - for school calendar, term dates, newsletters, Covid-19 updates
- Learning - for curriculum, home learning, assessments, behaviour
- Parents - for information for new families, uniform, attendance, medical, clubs, home school agreement
- Key Information - for policies, school performance, safeguarding
If you have any questions or need further guidance from us, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
T: 01276 27546